Requesting Time Off
Workteam lets you request time off, by completing a simple form and submitting it. The request is automatically routed to your manager, or whoever is responsible for approving time off in your organization.
To request time off:
- Press the menu button at the top left of Workteam and select Time & Attendance / Request Time Off from the menu pane that appears.
- The Request time off dialog will appear. Choose the type of time off you want to request from the drop down list.
- Next, choose whether you want to request a single day or multiple days and enter a start and end date, if applicable. The start date should be the first date that you are out of the office and the end date should be the last date that you are out of the office.
- You can specify an optional comment if you want to provide the approver with additional information.
- Press the Request button to send the request.